- Directing – Directing a performance requires previous
experience and a willingness to invest a large amount of time and
- Costuming – Aspects of costuming include the creation of
costumes, making use of existing costumes, and fitting costumes to each
performer. People are also needed to assist performers with costume changes.
- Lights – Aspects include lighting design and running lighting
- Sound – Aspects include sound design and running sound
- Make-Up – Aspects include make-up design, running make-up
workshops, and assisting performers with make-up application.
- Set Design – Aspects include the design and architecture
- Set Construction – Aspects include building sets and assisting
- Props – Aspects include making and acquiring props for
- Back Stage Help – Aspects include serving as Stage Manager,
opening and closing the curtain, assisting with set and costume changes,
and any additional help needed back stage.
- Concessions - Sell soft drinks and snacks to patrons before showtime
and during intermission.
- Graphic Designer – Aspects include designing program and
- Auditioning – Performers work on a volunteer basis.
Auditions are open to the general public.